Thursday, January 28, 2010

Are your feet cold?

I know mine always are in this weather. I just found a super deal on Amazon on Emu Boots. http://www.amazon.com/EMU-Australia-Womens-Button-Chestnut/dp/B0016BPPT8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1264696286&sr=1-1
I am so tempted to get the black toggled boots. I have such a shoe and boot fetish anymore. No wonder I'm trying to pass this on to my unborn great-granddaugher. You know, let her mom worry about it and maybe I will stop.
If you think this will work.......you are nutz. Plain and simple. lol

I also have a real love of totes, handbags, etc. I am so bad. You have permission to spank me with one of my reusable grocery bags.

Anyways, if you are in the market for new winter boots that are stylish as all get out.....then get on over there.......why ya wasting time reading this?

TaTa.

No comments:

Post a Comment