Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I got to play the part of a professional today.

Now this is not for the weak or sickly, so stop here if that is you. I pulled a loose tooth out today. One of mine. There that wasn't so bad.....at least it wasn't one of yours. LOL

Can you imagine that Valentine's Day is almost upon us? We are a couple that never gives gifts or flowers for any occasion. (Almost, and that is a story for another post) Once in a blue moon there will be a card. I don't know who thought up this stupid rule either cause I don't like it. I am not the kind who needs to be showered with jewelry and new refrigerators and such. I would just settle for a single flower as long as it was given in love. Oh well, such is life. Sorry, guess I needed to vent.......must have been that darn Dentist. LOL

Has anyone out there read the book, "Goodness and Mercy" by Esther Davison? I just bought it Sunday and look forward to reading it. Esther spoke at our church on Sunday and it was quite a service, can't wait to get into the book.

Blessings to you all for the evening and
TaTa

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you one thing....I ain't going to your dentist...I have to be floating on Nitrous oxide before a dental hygienist can even clean my teeth.

    BTW...I started a painting group ON Yahoo...come and get in on the ground level....it will be so much fun to talk 'paint'! Ü
    http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/ThePaintBucket/

    ReplyDelete