Monday, January 24, 2011

If I Only Had

a brain. Remember that song in the wizard of Oz?? I asked a gentleman if he knew what time it was today, b/c I don't wear a watch. He pulled out his cell phone and told me the time..........very nice gentleman. I am just so glad my cell phone did not start ringing as he was telling me. LOL I can't seem to remember that my cell phone is dual purpose. It is so funny now.

I spent the morning grocery shopping. (Yes, I have to take a list.) Do any of you take lists with you? Fess up, I surely can't be the only one. lol

I spent quite a bit of time in Wal-Mart pricing things as well as doing the shopping. I have a menu for the week and wanted to be prepared. Mercy, I have not made Menu's for quite a few years. I see so many blogs posting their Menus and I am so grateful. They give me such great ideas. I can float between 4 or 5 blogs and have my Menu done in 5 minutes.

We had a very small gathering at church and sunday school yesterday. I didn't mind a bit. I got to know one couple rather well as a result of our small size. I really enjoyed yesterday.

Our weather is holding. None of the predicted snow. It is actually 34 degrees out and the sun is shining. Beautiful!

Have a gourgeous evening with your families.
Marj

6 comments:

  1. If I don't have a list... I would forget my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget what I am suppose to buy too:) Sounds like you had a good Sunday though:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't leave the house without a list! A small gathering is the best. I belonged to a small church and new everyone, I really liked that. Thanks for stopping over today. We did have a wonderful time at the Huntington Library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found your blog! Looks like we have 'lists' in common!! And a passion for living out God's purpose in our lives! I'd love for you to stop by my site, Life Lessons when you have an opportunity! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Marj.

    We are getting a lot of snow today... Probably all week

    ReplyDelete