Monday, January 16, 2012

Running Circles Around Myself.

I love how this New Year has started. It has kept me extremely busy and I am not complaining.
My daughter and I have begun using the treadmill that normally just sits in a corner. It feels great, once I'm done. LOL Unfortunately it has aggrevated a knee condition and I'm going to be slowing down for a bit due to a knee scope. I was told I will need a new knee, eventually. But that is not now and I'm tickled pink.

My youngest grandson plays basketball each Saturday afternoon and I went to watch him. Wow, does that young'un hustle from one end of the court to the other. He made a basket also and we were all yahooing and clapping. My youngest granddaughter took me to this game. Now that I know how to get there I will be driving myself. I am truly lucky to have such a considerate family, blessed is a better word.

I am still honing my cookie baking skills. I am loving the recipies I find on all the blogs. They are so tasty and so easy. I'm trying a Crockpot recipie for tonights supper. It's Crockpot Lasagna, I saw it and knew I had to give it a whirl.
Using the no boil Lasagna Noodles is a first for me, so cross your fingers.

We had a church "Soup" potluck yesterday. MMM, so many yummy kinds. After lunch is the business meeting. It is getting closer to the time when our Pastor and his wife go to the Ukraine to see their daughter. They hope they will be allowed to adopt her anyway. We hope and pray they will also.

Winter is finally supposed to be coming this evening, with a 70% chance of snow. I am rooting for the white stuff. We are now needing the moisture, so any we get will be appreciated.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Marj,
    Hope your knee holds out. A knee replacement is no fun, but.. once you heal it is GREAT. No Pain!!

    Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete