Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter...He is Risen

I took a little trip to visit my mom. Her birthday was the 26th of March. It was so much fun. My brother-in-law took the 4 of us out to eat, mmm, good food is always wonderful when you don't have to cook it.
Ended up with pneumonia while I was there, but refused to go to the hospital. I didn't go to enter a hospital, I went there to visit. So that's what I did.
We scoured the local Goodwill where I found a purple mid length sleeved shirt. I love it, and will gladly hang on to it until fall comes around. Mom found things for her great great grands, and seemed to be enjoying herself.
I picked up my friend one day and we went and shopped and giggled and had lots of fun. She always makes me laugh and we have a blast.
I locked my keys in my car on Tuesday! My face got so red. I was embarrassed to the max. Called my son and he could not get me out but called someone who did. I went and had keys extra keys made today. Gave one to my daughter already and will give one to my son when I see him next. Even had an extra made to stick in my purse. It is funny too as my daughter and I were discussing my getting keys made a couple of weeks ago. I just let it slide too long. OOPS

Sunday is our Breakfast Potluck at church with an Egg Hunt following. We will have Church Services and Songs after that.
Tonight is Bible Study, we will be filling many plastic eggs. Each month we do a community service, a Girls Night Out, and Bible Study the rest of the time. It makes it a bit more fun this way.

Happy Easter everyone! May your day be as special as 2,000 years ago. He is Risen Indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a BLAST while visiting your Mom!! It is always nice to go home.

    Oh my.... I locked my keys in the car once also...it is sooooo embarassing.

    A Very Happy Easter to you Marj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to stop by sooner and wish you a Happy Mothers Day!! I guess I am a day late.

    Hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete