Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Am I

behind on posting...again?  Guess that is my middle name.  The hurridier I go the behinder I get.  Come on, fess up....that has to apply to at least one person besides me.
I am pleased to be reading the happy Christmas news from everyone.  I went 100 miles away for a 5 day vacation starting Christmas Day.  They all knew I was coming...my mom just refused to accept it until I walked in the door.  It was a lovely visit with everyone and I plan on going back around Valentines Day, weather permitting, naturally.
My sister and her hubby celebrate 15 years of wedded bliss this Valentines Day.  I am pushing them to go somewhere and get away for a couple days and I can be with mom.  Who knows what the "Cards" hold.
My niece made her special meatloaf during my visit.  My, it was delish.  Best I've ever had, she even told me her secret, naturally I've forgotten already, so will call her when I get ready to mix mine up.
I even got in on my Uncle's Ham and Lima Bean Soup while there.  MMM, all kinds of goodies.
Now the not so fun part.  Back to eating sensibly and getting back to my proper weight.  I made and ate way too many candies, bad girl.  lol
Got to see one of my best friends too.  They have a new 10 week old English bulldog who "attacks" their other Shetland Pony sized dog.  Such fun watching them and visiting with my friend.
The day after I got home it snowed and we still hadn't gotten rid of the other 8 inches of that wonderful white stuff.
So the good Lord was watching out for me again, as he always does.
Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

  1. What a great time you had! That is so sweet for you to go up on Valentines so they can go celebrate!

    Happy New Year my dear! May God Bless you :)

    ReplyDelete