Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring is here!!!

It feels like summer though.  Temperatures have hit the 90's here.  How about the weather where you live?  Is it rainy, hot or are you still getting snow?

 I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I was treated to lunch at my son's house.  He grilled outside and, man, did it all taste good.  I went to see my granddaughter and 2 great grands later that afternoon.   I love spending time with my family.  My daughter called.  I sure miss her since she moved an hour and a half away. She is coming for a visit today and I'm so excited. 

My oldest great grand turned 3 on May 1.  Wow, where did the time go?   Shayda had a great cake, made by her mom, with lots of gifts and people to play with.  She is a very lucky little girl.

Next month I get to go spend a week or so with my mom, sister, daughter and others.  I really enjoy staying with mom & sis.  I just won't make a pie this time.  lol

Mercy, the spring allergens are bad this year.  I think it is just a shame to run the air conditioner instead of being able to get outside and enjoy.  But The Lord knows what he is doing and I do trust him.  There are plenty of people to visit in my apartment complex.

I leave you with this--I hope you all have your beautiful flowers planted and working on a plan for a garden.  Stay safe---no sunburns.

God Bless,
Marj

1 comment:

  1. Marj... Hi there. Long time no see. It is so crazy here... Summer is almost over and we hardly had one. So much rain. It is now August and getting so cool in the mornings. I am sure hoping next summer is warmer.

    ReplyDelete